Families with Special Needs
At MassMutual Greater Philadelphia we believe that the two biggest future concerns of caregivers of dependents with special needs are independence and financial well-being of their loved one.
That’s why we have several Special Care Planners, like Bruce Sham, who are committed to helping families maintain the quality of life their loved one is accustomed to and deserves. MassMutual Special Care Planners are financial advisors who have received specialized training in helping families plan for the financial future of their loved ones with special needs.
Our Special Care Planners can assist with access to information, specialists, and financial solutions that can help families:
- find information and contacts related to health care issues
- learn more about earning and supplementing an income
- create a safe and accessible living environment
- find needed special equipment
- obtain educational assistance
- enhance personal independence
We’re here to help.
Download our informative publication “Basic Financial Guidance for Caregivers” which reviews 10 important steps to help caregivers get started in preparing for their future.