MASSMUTUAL GREATER PHILADELPHIA HONORS TOP ADVISORS
February 8, 2017 (Philadelphia) MassMutual Greater Philadelphia announced its top associates and advisors for 2016 at a recent awards ceremony at Cescaphé in Philadelphia, PA. More than 200 advisors, staff and their guests attended the event, where they were honored for their hard work and achievements in the financial services field.
The top winners for 2016 are the following:
- Agent of the Year — Richard B. Owens, CLU, RHU
- New Associate of the Year – Michael A. Melito
- Rookie of the Year – Girish Patwardhan, PhD
- Chairman’s Club – Michael Zager
- Blue Chip Council — Robert Bagonis, Jr; Vincente DiPietro, CLU, ChSNC, ChFC, CFBS; Richard Owens, CLU, RHU, Radnor, PA; Quentin Sturm, JD; Joseph Tortis, CFP, CFBS; Michael Zager
- Top of the Council – Richard Owens, CLU, RHU, Radnor, PA; Quentin Sturm, JD; Joseph Tortis, CFP, CFBS; Michael Zager
- Management Council – Frank Lazarus, CLU, ChFC, CASL; Bruce Sham, CLF, Special Care Planner; Anthony J. Spatichia, CLU, ChFC
- Herman Levine Quota Buster Award – Caren R. Levine, CPA, CLTC, CFBS
- Timothy C. Flanagan Stewardship Award – Samuel R. Christie
- Norman Rowley Award — Joseph W. Murray, CLU, ChFC, CFBS
- Leadership Award — Rosemary Summers
About MassMutual Greater Philadelphia
MassMutual Greater Philadelphia is home to expert financial coaches that provide thoughtful, thorough strategies and products that help their clients work towards goals in order to live their best lives. MassMutual Greater Philadelphia believes financial planning and management is becoming increasingly complex, and playing the game to win requires a team of people who love it and live it every day. The agency has maintained a track record of accomplishments and success for 130 years.