The Next Mission - Opportunities for Veterans
MassMutual Greater Philadelphia has a longstanding commitment to Veterans; whose profile aligns with our values. Veterans value structure, achievement, recognition, teaming and support. What it takes to be successful as a serviceman or servicewoman are the same attributes it takes to succeed as a financial services representative. These attributes include leadership, integrity, teambuilding, resilience and a mission-driven mindset.
As a Financial Service Professional, you will work directly with individuals, business people, and families to help them navigate through and secure their financial future. The work you do is both of value, and aligns with the values we share with you:
- Honoring our commitment to clients, ourselves, and our team members.
- Delivering consistent, innovative training and education to provide opportunities to continuously learn, grow, and improve.
- Excellence, even when excellence resides outside our comfort zone.
- Challenging the status quo in the quest for growth.
- Fostering an environment of collaboration and teamwork. We will go directly to the source to resolve any misunderstanding or conflict.
- Taking ownership over outcomes by finding solutions, not excuses.
- Creating an environment that feels like home, by ensuring our team members’ families are an extension of our own MMGP family.
Meet our firms Veteran Financial Services Representative:
Financial Services Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract.