Mark’s niche as a financial planner is three-fold:
- Advising families on risk management and investment planning needs
- Working with business owners on employee benefits and retirement planning
- Assisting retirees with investment and estate planning needs
Mark began his financial services career in 1988, after graduating from West Chester University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business. He gained valuable experience working with his Dad and mentor, a financial consultant with over 38 years of experience. From their suburban Philadelphia office, Mark went on to establish new regional offices in Berks and Lancaster Countries in Pennsylvania.
In 1995, Mark went to work on Wall Street. On the trading floor of the New York Commodities Exchange, he gained a broader understanding of investment strategies and the world financial markets.
In 1997, Mark opened his office in Ocean City, New Jersey and established a relationship with Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), a Fortune ® 500 company (FORTUNE® Magazine, 6/16/14) and one of the world’s Most Admired Companies in the life and health insurance industry category by FORTUNE® magazine (FORTUNE® Magazine, 3/17/14).
Mark is actively involved in many community and business activities:
- Serving as a Board Member for the local Chamber of Commerce
- Fund Raising for Shore Memorial Hospital
- Coaching his son’s Little League team
Mark enjoys playing in the men’s softball league in Ocean City, competing in racquetball matches, playing an occasion round of golf, and enjoying summer weekends at the beach with his family.
Mark makes his home in Ocean City with his wife Kathy and children Todd and Summerlee